May 24, 2016 pdf Public
May 8, 2016 pdf Public
- Trade Deficit
- $ 4 Billion Imports VS $ 1.8 Billion Exports thus $2.2 deficit ( JAN -AUG 2014)
- For the same period last year:
- $ 5.1 Billion Imports and a deficit of $ 3.1 Billion
- General Company Closures.
- Unsustainable Unemployment Rates
- Liquidity Crunch.
What is Natural Gas?
• Natural gas is a fossil fuel formed when layers of buried plants, gases, and animals are exposed to intense heat and pressure over millions of years. The energy that the plants originally obtained from the sun is stored in the form of chemical bonds in natural gas.
• Natural gas is a hydrocarbon gas mixture consisting primarily of methane, but commonly includes varying amounts of other higher alkanes and even a lesser percentage of carbon dioxide, nitrogen, and hydrogen sulfide.
• Natural gas is an energy source often used for heating, cooking, and electricity generation. It is also used as fuel for vehicles and as a chemical feedstock in the manufacture of plastics and other commercially important organic chemicals.
Cement is a fine grey powder which, mixed with water and aggregates, is used to bond (glue) various construction materials together…..